$10 for Family Membership, $5 for Teacher Membership
*Money will only be collected via credit card or e-check after filling out the forms on this site. No fees will apply to your order*
All H.O.P.E. memberships go directly back to the students and becoming a member allows you the opportunity to chair one of our events, have voting privileges and participate in monthly meetings. H.O.P.E. typically offers several events throughout the school year as well as gives back to the school in several ways such as providing funds for class trips, teacher appreciation meals, planners and “book” bags, assemblies, student supplies and more!
The H.O.P.E. organization values the support of our families to help enhance the experience for students and the Lucy N. Holman School. Please note that membership is only available to any parents/legal guardians of a student who attends Lucy N. Holman Elementary School. We encourage and welcome all new ideas, and recognize the commitment of individuals to support H.O.P.E. sponsored events. By becoming a H.O.P.E. member, you therefore agree to the following Code of Ethics:
Board members, committee members, and volunteers shall:
1) Read, understand, and follow all provisions of the Bylaws;
2) At all times act in the best interest of the H.O.P.E. organization;
3) Foster an inclusive environment toward the shared, common goals;
4) Be respectful to fellow members and volunteers;
5) Attend and actively participate in events for which they have volunteered;
6) Advocate for the mission of H.O.P.E. and share the mission and vision with others; and
7) Feel empowered to raise any concerns or issues to the board, at any timeIf you would like to pay by cash or check, please fill out the form below and send in with payment with your student!
Thank you for supporting HOPE!!