- Jackson Liberty High School
SENIOR CLASS INFO
If you missed ordering your cap & gown for graduation when the rep from Herff Jones was here, you can still mail in your order and payment directly to Herff Jones. Just download the order form below and mail in asap. Payments/orders can not be mailed after April 30th.
YEARBOOK INFO - click here for easy online ordering.
LAST DAY TO ORDER IS FRIDAY, MAY 19TH.
Diploma Name Forms are now overdue to Mrs. Questore in Guidance. If you did not hand in one, your diploma will be ordered as your name appears in Genesis. Deadline has passed!
Class of 2023 classpage click here. Remember to monitor for the latest info pertaining to our class!
Personalized Graduation Banners
Banners will be hung up at the Graduation Ceremony.
- After the ceremony, they will be cut down so you can take it home!
- This is a 2’ x 5’ personalized color printed vinyl banner with metal grommets (weather resistant).
- Senior Portrait will be used for all photo banners. (You do not have to provide this.)
- All proceeds will go to the Yearbook Club to help them meet their fundraising goal.
- Each banner costs $40 if ordered before May 5th.
- After May 5th the cost is $50.
- May 26th FINAL ORDER DATE!!
Enclose in an envelope cash, check or money order payable to JLHS, labeled attention Laurie Matassa (Yearbook advisor) and return it to the main office.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduation Photos by Normandy Studios
Photo receiving your diploma.