- Jackson Liberty High School
- JLHS Senior Information for Class of 2020
Return to Headlines
July 6 - Reminder and Updates About JLHS Graduation July 9
July 6, 2020
JACKSON LIBERTY HIGH SCHOOL
Class of 2020 In-Person Graduation Updates and Reminders
Our in-person graduation ceremonies are scheduled for Thursday, July 9 at 10 a.m. (for last names A-K) and 1 p.m. (for last names L-Z). Please help us to make this a memorable event for our students and families. We ask that you adhere to the following rules and procedures, which will help us remain in compliance with state guidelines:
- Graduates and their two guests should arrive together in one car and park in the student lot.
- NO other spectators will be allowed on campus for these events. If you are not the graduate for the assigned session or his/her TWO ticketed guests, we cannot allow you to enter the campus. This allows us to maintain attendance limits without risking interruption of our ceremonies.
- Students should enter door 39 (senior entrance) in cap and gown and wait for directions. A mask will be provided for the students.
- A maximum of TWO (2) guests with tickets should arrive at the stadium and sit on clearly marked seats.
- No water will be sold. Please bring your own.
- At the conclusion of the ceremony, all guests and graduates should move to the parking lot and not gather, as per state guidelines.
- We will be cleaning the ceremony areas after each session and we kindly ask that you leave the JLHS campus in a quick but organized manner so we can focus on getting ready for the following session. Thank you for your cooperation!
- In the event of rain, we will make a decision about whether the ceremony(ies) can continue on their scheduled day, and we will post that information on our high school website and utilize our email and automated calling system. A notice will go out only if the schedule is changing.
- For the 10 a.m. ceremony, we will decide by 8:30 a.m.
- For the 1 p.m. ceremony, we will decide by 11:30 a.m.
- Our rain date is July 10.
For full details please read the memo sent home on June 25th.
See You Thursday!
Mr. Brignola, Principal JLHS