Our class will be going to the book fair on Tuesday, October 5.
October School Spirit Days
Week of Respect (October 4 - 8)
During the week of October 4-8, Holman will be celebrating Week of Respect
- Monday, Stomp Out Bullying - Wear a Blue Shirt to Stomp Out Bullying
- Tuesday, Follow the Golden Rule- Students & staff invited to wear Yellow/Gold
- Wednesday, We are Positive- Wear A Positive Vibe/Saying Shirt
- Thursday, Crazy for Kindness - Crazy Hair Day
- Friday, We Are All Different - Wear mismatched clothes
School Safety Week (October 18 - 22)
During the week of October 18-22, Holman School will be celebrating School Safety Week.
- Monday, Be a HERO - Dress like a superhero or wear a superhero shirt.
- Tuesday, Peace, Love and Happiness - Wear peace signs/tie dye
- Wednesday, Unity Day - Wear Orange - Unite for a safe school
- Thursday, Kindness is Classy - Dress to impress - It’s picture Day
- Friday, United as One - Wear Holman School spiritwear
Red Ribbon Week (October 25 - 29)
October 25-29, This week and every day hereafter, Holman students will pledge to lead a drug and alcohol free life. Each day this week, we will show each other and our friends and family in and out of school that we will not become involved with drugs by showing all different ways we can do that. Every day this week will have a different theme, bringing focus to us all leading healthier, drug free lives:
- Monday, Proud to be Drug Free - Wear RED to kick off Red Ribbon Week
- Tuesday, Team up Against Drugs - Wear a team jersey or shirt
- Wednesday, Put a Cap on Drugs – Wear your favorite hat
- Thursday, My Future is Bright. No Drugs in Sight - Wear neon or bright colors
- Friday, Scare Drugs Away - It’s Halloween - Wear your costume (see guidelines below)
This is a list of suggested school supplies:
One subject spiral notebook (2)
Expo markers (we will use these everyday in class)
Headphones to use with your chromebook
If you would like to send in a box of tissues for the classroom, that would be wonderful!
Our class will have snack time. If you would like to send in a healthy snack with your child that would be great.
I use this free app to keep parents/guardians informed of important information in our class.
Please join the class group.
Download the free app: Link to remind app
To the number: 81010
Please visit the H.O.P.E page (this is the link: Link to HOPE) to join our Parent/Teacher Organization, as well as learn about upcoming events and fundraisers.
This link (Newsletter Link) will give you a great deal of information, and ways to join HOPE as well as a way to buy School Spirit Wear!
Please click the link to find out all of the information about Google Classroom, Google Meet, Chromebooks, as well as other information regarding technology.
Google Information Link
Click the link below to find all of the information regarding special area subjects.
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Be A Hero - Dress like your favorite superhero or wear a superhero shirt
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Peace, love & happiness - Wear peace signs or tie dye clothes
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Unity Day - Wear Orange
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Kindness is Classy - dress to impress
9:00 AM School Pictures
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM United as one - wear school spirit or school colors
October 25, 2021
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Proud to be drug free - wear red
October 26, 2021
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Team up against drugs - wear a team jersey or shirt
October 27, 2021
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Put a cap on drugs - wear your favorite hat