Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Words Their Way (WTW) - Spelling Test - This Friday!
Holiday Party - Thursday, Dec. 19 @ 1:30
Be sure to email me if you didn't get a Sign Up Genius invite.
Winter Festivity Parties: will take place on Thursday, December 19th for all grade levels. Please be cognizant of our entry procedures for our Winter Holiday Celebration:
- Visitors will be limited to 1-2 visitors per student.
- Visit the Visitor Sign up Genius Link on your teacher’s class page.
- Please understand that if your name is not on the list, you may not be allowed to enter the class party.
- Each guest will receive a ticket that must be presented when you sign in with the receptionists.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Please refrain from cell phone/camera use while visiting your child’s classroom. Not all parents have consented to have their children photographed.
- Any student who plans on being signed out early by someone other than their parent/guardian, must be accompanied with a note stating permission.
All guests planning to attend classroom celebrations are asked to park in the designated area outside of the gym entrance. All guests are asked to enter and sign in with our receptionists located in the gym lobby. It is district policy that photo identification is presented to our reception area each and every time you enter our school. Absolutely no one will be permitted to participate unless they are signed in and are presented with their visitor’s badge. Your badge must be on you at all times while you are on school premises. We discourage you from signing your child out after the Winter Holiday Celebration, as there will be instruction time for the remainder of the day.
The above information has also been communicated to our parents through our Principal's Message and email to reinforce procedures.
Have a great day!
Welcome back to the 2019/2020 school year. I am looking forward to meeting everyone the first day of school. Here is a list of supplies to start getting prepared.
Pens & Pencils - A case or pouch to keep them in.
3 Composition Notebooks
Markers, colored pencils, crayons you like to use. (Optional)
Most of these items will need to be replenished throughout the year.
PARCC Testing Dates
Dates soon to follow.
Math Sites to Visit
Multiplication Car Wash, Sum Sense Multiplication, Granny Prix
3 Marble / Composition Notebooks, 3 Folders, Pencils and pens.
Use the link on the Switlik site
Students must be signed into their Google account in order to access the book.
Any questions or concerns, feel free to email.
SCHEDULE OF SPECIALS
MONDAY - MUSIC TUESDAY - COMPUTERS/LIBRARY WEDNESDAY - ART THURSDAY - GYM FRIDAY - WORLD LANGUAGE