Looking for a way to support your community from home? Here are some ideas that allow you to continue to help others!
- Send Cards:
- to the Children of St. Jude's https://www.stjude.org/get-involved/other-ways/online-card-message-patients.html
- Make thank you cards for health care workers, fire department, police, grocery store workers, etc.
- Support Deployed Troops, National Guardsmen, First Responders, and Emergency Medical Personnel
- Stars of Hope https://starsofhopeusa.org/
- Take quizzes and every question you answer donates to the World Food Programme. https://freerice.com/about
- Tutor a classmate/friend online (Let me know if you want to be connected with someone as a peer tutor)
- Volunteer for LibriVox: Read and record books in all languages for free on the internet. https://librivox.org/pages/volunteer-for-librivox/
- Check out dosomething.org for more great ideas on services you can do from home. https://www.dosomething.org/us/articles/9-places-to-volunteer-online-and-make-a-real-impact
- Collect unwanted denim and upcycle it! https://bluejeansgogreen.org/
Let us know if you think of any other ways we can serve our communities so we can continue to update this list! And remember to send pictures of all your hard work.
Stay healthy, happy, and safe.
-Ms. Lambert -Mrs. Buonocore
Volunteers needed to assist at the McAuliffe orientations on Monday, August 21st and Tuesday, August 22nd. Current members please check your email for further information.
Volunteers needed to assist at Back to School Night on Thursday, September 14th for 6th Grade and Tuesday, September 19th for 7th & 8th Grade. Please check our Google Classroom for further information.
Volunteers needed to assist during Conferences Monday November 6th, Tuesday, November 7th; and Wednesday, November 8th. THERE WILL NOT BE LATE BUSSES ON THESE DAYS. PLEASE ARRANGE A RIDE HOME FOR 3:00PM.
- Send Cards: