- Please visit your Parent Portal on Genesis to complete the "COVID Health Screening Form" prior to the start of the school day on the days your student has In Person Instruction
- Face coverings are required
- Students will not be eating snack break inside the classroom due to the shortened day schedule.
- For lunch, students bringing a bagged lunch is reccomended; however, hot/cold lunch may be purchased through food services.
- For students purchasing lunch, parents may load funds onto students lunch accounts online through the food services website
We will be using Google Classroom everyday to complete assignments, share content, and meet.
The health questionnaire must be completed 30 minutes prior to the start of every in-person school day.
Please charge your laptops EVERY NIGHT so that you are prepared for in-person instruction.
Important Dates to Remember
Tuesday, September 8th - First Day of School
Monday, September 28th -- No SchoolHello Switlik families,Welcome back! The Switlik PTN is excited to advise our spirit wear sale will run from 9/14-9/25 with DependabiliTees of Howell. Our online store can be reached at:All orders will be distributed by the Switlik PTN. Please include teacher name. If your student is all remote, please be sure to include your phone number and email address. Please reach out to PTN.Switlik@gmail.com if you have any questions.