WELCOME TO THE FOURTH GRADE!!
We are so excited to be on this years journey with you!
My Contact Information:
Mrs. Teresa Toddings
messages can be left for me in any of the following ways:
(732)833-4650 Main Office
Please be aware that our classroom is
peanut/tree nut free!!
To our wonderful students:
Below is a list of supplies needed for the beginning of the school year:
- **DUE the first week of school, pictures (printed, magazines, clipart, etc.)
- to decorate your Writer's Notebook**
- These pictures should be of things that will inspire stories throughout the school year.
- Some examples of pictures could be of: family, friends, activities, trips, pets, etc.
- We will be decorating our notebooks within the first full week of the school year (9/16).
- 1 expandable file folder with at least 8 separate slots
- 2 Marble (hard cover) Composition Notebooks (if you would like an extra at home)
- Post-it Notes
-Soft Pencil Case needed (they fit best in the desks and they don't break if dropped)
- a sturdy hanger for the closet (it should be able to hold your bookbag and jacket in the winter)
**please write your name on these items**
Optional items for class:
- Color pencils/crayons
- Dry Erase Marker
- Glue sticks
**please write your name on everything**
Our classroom is always in need of donations and they are greatly appreciated!
Your donations will absolutely go to good use throughout the school year.
Thank you in advance for thinking of us!
- Post It notes
- Hand Sanitizer
The Switlik 2019-20 Reading Challenge is ON starting September!
We take a lot of pride in doing our daily reading and by keeping our logs updated!!
Keeping reading skills strong during each and every school month is vital!
Your child will hand his/her completed log to me every Monday morning. Keeping a tally themselves will help them understand what they have completed and what they still may need to be do to reach their goals.
What an important skill this is for your child's academice future!! Let's encourage them each and every day!
MONTHLY READING GOALS:
SEPTEMBER = STEPS
OCTOBER = STEPS
NOVEMBER = STEPS
DECEMBER = STEPS
**THE CLASS THAT READS THE MOST STEPS IN A GIVEN MONTH WILL RECEIVE THE
GOLDEN BOOK AWARD**
Please be sure you are ready to access your child’s report card on the district portal website. Report cards will be available on the portal to parents on ________. Also, please remember that if your Portal log-in does not work, please try the “Forgot My Password” link above BEFORE contacting support, as most issues will be resolved through that feature. Please note that the “Forgot Password” link will work only with parents who have an e-mail as their login ID. For questions or problems with your login ID’s or password (or if you do not have them), please send an email to email@example.com and include your name and phone number, as well as your child’s name, school, grade, student ID number and the problem you are experiencing and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Thank you and have a great day!