Switlik Book Fair: October 11th – October 25th
We’re excited to invite you to our upcoming Scholastic Book Fair. Hosted by our staff, this event is an opportunity for students of all ages to build their home libraries and further their love of reading. As always, all purchases benefit our school.
After missing out on many beloved traditions, our fall Book Fair will be a familiar, welcome,and safe event for our students. Here’s what you need to know about the Fair:
- Our Book Fair offers a cash-free payment option called eWallet. It’s a convenient digital
account that your child can use for shopping at our Fair. Grandparents, friends, and
others can contribute, too!
- If you can’t make it to the Fair, then shop online at our school’s Virtual Book Fair. All
orders ship directly to your home, and shipping is free for book orders over $25.
Your online orders will also benefit our school.
Visit our Book Fair homepage to learn more and get started with eWallet and
Picture Day: Is fast approaching on Friday, October 22nd. Please review the guidelines set forth below to ensure the safety of all students and staff in reference to group class pictures:
- Students will be arranged on risers standing shoulder to shoulder. We are unable to photograph the students socially distanced – 3 feet apart.
- Students will wear their masks as they are arranged for the picture. At the very last minute, the photographer will ask them to remove their masks and hold it in hand.
- When the group image is captured, the students must immediately replace their masks as they leave the area.
- Please inform your child's teacher if you do not want your child to participate in the class picture.
- Please send in a note each day regarding any dismissal changes.
- Please send in a fresh water bottle with your child to school each day.
- Lunch: may bring in own or receive free lunch.
- Birthdays can be celebrated in school. If you wish to send in an item it must be a PREPACKAGED ITEM ONLY. Outside treats may not be delivered to the school.
Our Google Classroom: Check our Google Classroom after school everyday for assignments or messages.
If you would like to donate items to our classroom please see the list below:
~Gallon size ziplock baggies
~Tissues, paper towels
Be sure your child brings their CHARGED school issued chromebook to school each day.
Friday-ArtInformation and additional questions about the devices can be found on our district technology webpage: https://www.jacksonsd.org/
Please encourage your child to show kindness, respect and appreciation to others!
Keep track of your bucket filling by using:
a calendar to record how you filled someone's bucket, a bucket and place stones inside to keep track or a journal to write about what you did!