School Spirit Week
We will have spirit days on March 29 - April 1.
Monday, March 29 - National Crayon Day - Wear your favorite color
Tuesday, March 30 - Disney Day - Wear your favorite Disney Gear
Wednesday, March 31 - Superhero Day - Dress like a superhero
Thursday, April 1 - Wear Pajamas
Our One Book One School has started!
Please click on the attached link for the reading schedule, photos, trivia questions and much more.
How to buy a 5th grade lawn sign
Yearbooks are on sale. Please click the link for more information.
Please visit the H.O.P.E page (this is the link: Link to HOPE) to join our Parent/Teacher Organization, as well as learn about upcoming events and fundraisers.
This link (Newsletter Link) will give you a great deal of information, and ways to join HOPE as well as a way to buy School Spirit Wear!
Please be sure to complete the Parent Morning Screening Form each day you child is attending school.
The form needs to be completed 30 minutes before the start of the school day.
- It would be beneficial for the student's to keep an extra mask, in a Ziploc bag, in their backpack.
- Please let me know if your child has any allergies to hand sanitizer.
- Face Coverings are REQUIRED.
- There will be no eating in the classroom
- Currently there will be no birthday's celebrated in school and no outside treats will be allowed.
- Students may bring in a water bottle. Please have their name written on it, if it is a disposable bottle.
Please click the link to find out all of the information about Google Classroom, Google Meet, Chromebooks, as well as other information regarding technology.
Google Information Link
It is suggested that students bring a bagged lunch to school. Students will be able to purchase lunch from the school.
Click the link below to find all of the information regarding special area subjects.
I use this free app to keep parents/guardians informed of important information in our class.
Please join the class group.
Download the free app: Link to remind app
To the number: 81010