Grade 6 Math
You will need the following supplies: One five-subject notebook, one 2-inch three ring binder, a red pen, and many pencils.
Some topics we will be exploring in Math are: numerical expressions, factors, fractions, decimals, algebraic expressions, algebraic properties, polygons, ratios, rates, integers, coordinate plane, solving equations, solving inequalities, surface area, volume, statistical measures, and data displays.
Download Virtual Nerd on your smartphone. It is a free math tutorial that follows our math curriculum.
Sign up for your Parent-Teacher Conference on Genssis. Conferences will be from November 12-14. Evening conferences are offered on November 14 from 6:00-8:00 PM only.
EnVision Math Login Instructions for Students:
New this school year, students will use their district Google account credentials to log into Pearson EnVision Math. You will no longer use a username or password to access your Math resources and class assignments.
Please find our login instructions below:
- Log into your district Google account (or Gmail)
- Your email is studentID@jacksonsd.org
- If this is your first time logging into Gmail, your password is welcome#jsd.
- Open a new tab and go to your school website (e.g. holman.jacksonsd.org)
- At the top of the page, go to “FOR PARENTS & STUDENTS”
- Click on “Envision Math Login”
- You will be taken to the Pearson envision website and will be automatically signed in.