In This Class We…
Find the courage it takes to grow up and become who we really are.
Open up to challenges so we can change.
Care and are kind to everyone because everyone has a hard day at some point.
Understand that dreams only work when we do.
Set ourselves up for success so anything is possible!
If we do not FOCUS…
- Verbal Warning.
- Personal conference after class.
- Teacher detention
- A phone call or email home
- Administrative referral
*Teacher reserves the right to skip consequences for major infractions and repeat offenders.
Ways to help increase our FOCUS...
- Listen to the teacher and ignore others who try to distract you!
- Follow directions.
- Keep a positive attitude. Don’t judge a person, book, or assignment too soon.
- Paper assignments are due in the first 5 minutes of class.
- Electronic assignments are due at the posted time on the assignment. See me with questions.
- Be proactive. Plan ahead. Do not assume you will get an extension if you ask for one.
- Be prepared. Come to class with the required materials.
- Ask for help. I can’t help you if you are silent when confused!
- Be respectful. Please do not have side conversations.
- Bathroom use is limited to the first 5 and last 5 minutes of the period. Of course other arrangements can be made, but please don’t raise your hand when I ask a question and ask to go, that's just rude.