Click on the image above to search the Ocean County Public Library Catalog and resources.
A collection of eBooks, Audio Tapes and Videos available with a valid Ocean County Library card.
New Jersey State Library’s Axis360 eBook platform is now available
The Institute of Museum and Library Services awarded the New Jersey State Library CARES Act funding to expand digital access and provide support services to citizens in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. One of the first initiatives, the New Jersey State Library’s Axis360 eBook platform, is now available to all public libraries in the state.
The collection, maintained by the NJ State Library, supports recreational and popular reading, STEAM, and diversity and inclusion for all age levels – children, teen, and adult.
· Patrons must have a valid OCL library barcode to place holds or check out books.
· Patrons can check out up to 3 items at a time.
· Patrons can place holds on up to 5 items at a time.
· The loan period is 14 days.
· Only eBooks are available.
· Link to site: https://oceanco.axis360.baker-taylor.com/ This link has been added to the Digital Materials page (under the “Books and More” tab) on our website and to the eBooks section of OCL’s mobile app.
· Patrons can check out a title and start reading immediately in the browser or through the Axis 360 app (available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire).
Click on the image above for access to teacher resources and a link to apply for an educator Ocean County Library card.