Book Fair is coming up on Friday 10/15
We’re excited to invite you to our upcoming Scholastic Book Fair. Hosted by our staff, this event is an opportunity for students of all ages to build their home libraries and further their love of reading. As always, all purchases benefit our school.
After missing out on many beloved traditions, our fall Book Fair will be a familiar, welcome,and safe event for our students. Here’s what you need to know about the Fair:
- Our Book Fair offers a cash-free payment option called eWallet. It’s a convenient digital
account that your child can use for shopping at our Fair. Grandparents, friends, and
others can contribute, too!
- If you can’t make it to the Fair, then shop online at our school’s Virtual Book Fair. All
orders ship directly to your home, and shipping is free for book orders over $25.
Your online orders will also benefit our school.
Visit our Book Fair homepage to learn more and get started with eWallet and
Our Picture Day is Friday 10/22
Picture Day: Is fast approaching on Friday, October 22nd. Please review the guidelines set forth below to ensure the safety of all students and staff in reference to group class pictures:
- Students will be arranged on risers standing shoulder to shoulder. We are unable to photograph the students socially distanced – 3 feet apart.
- Students will wear their masks as they are arranged for the picture. At the very last minute, the photographer will ask them to remove their masks and hold it in hand.
- When the group image is captured, the students must immediately replace their masks as they leave the area.
- Please inform your child's teacher if you do not want your child to participate in the class picture.