- Switlik Elementary School
Remote Learning 2020
As we continue on this journey together…. We are Switlik!
Working together as a TEAM!
We hope you are safe and well. As we continue to work in partnership of remote learning, it is with pride that I compliment students, parents, teachers and staff on their dedication and commitment as we embarked on this new academic journey of remote learning. I want to take a moment to thank all of you for your hard work and commitment to our Switlik children.
As we continue remote learning, teachers are available through the typical school day to answer questions. Although, establishing academic routines with your child is important we recognize, some of us are juggling working from home and remote learning. You are all doing a very good job at balancing priorities. Please continue to check the websites and class pages for updated information. During these remote learning days:
- Your child’s teacher is available for questions and support during the typical school day. The best way to reach staff is through email.
- Continue student lesson plans found on both the district and Switlik websites by clicking on the Remote Learning Plans link.
- Additional resources can be found on the Switlik website and your teacher’s class page.
- Visit our Unified Arts Teachers class pages (Art, Music, WL, Tech, IMC, PE) for activities to do remotely.
I want to take a moment to thank all of you for your hard work and commitment to our Switlik children. Now, more than ever, they need your guidance and assistance to help get them through this hectic time. Together, we are committed to our students and to working with you as we adapt to our new learning environment. It is our priority to ensure the emotional and educational well-being of our children no matter our current locations. Most importantly, let’s continue to work together to support one another!
Ms. Pagano- Hein and I are available to assist and answer all of your concerns as well. We monitor our emails on a daily basis.
Stay safe and stay well. I will continue to communicate with you as we continue to work through this as a Switlik learning community.
Take the time to stop and smell some daffodils….
Principal Switlik Elementary School