Finding Book Levels
Finding a book’s level is easy! Just follow these simple steps to get the level.
1. Go to http://bookwizard.scholastic.com/ (do not type www)
2. Select the blue box on the left that says "Book Wizard"
3. In the box second from the right, click the circle next to “Guided Reading”.
4. Click the blue “Set” button. (Guided Reading should appear)
5. Under “Quick Search” type the author’s name or the title of the book and click “Find Book”
6. If the book is in the database it will appear and if the book is leveled, it will have the leveled letter next to the words “Guided Reading”.