WELCOME to GOETZ and to 6th GRADE MATH
with Mrs. Katsoupas in Room 214!
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!
STUDENTS ARE WORKING IN TOPIC 7 AND LEARNING ABOUT THE SURFACE AREA OF POLYHEDRONS.
SMI Testing soon!
Final Exam soon!
SUPPLIES YOUR CHILD SHOULD HAVE FOR MATH CLASS... Including their Planner!!
Please replenish their supplies if needed.
- One 1 1/2 in. 3-Ring Binder with Loose Leaf Paper (JUST FOR MATH!) & 4 Divider Tabs
- One Plastic Pocket Folder (JUST FOR MATH!)
- Plenty of Pencils, Erasers, Highlighter, Red and Blue Pen (No mechanical pencils please)
- 3-Ring Pencil Pouch
- Dry Erase Marker and Eraser (or Sock)
- Headphones or Earbuds for Chromebooks
- Handheld Pencil Sharpener(optional)
- Box of Tissues (if possible)
COLOR CODE THEIR MATERIALS FOR EACH CLASS!
- The material becomes more challenging as the year progresses.
- Please encourage your child to stay after school on the days I am available if they have been absent, need to catch up on unfinished work, or would just like the additional practice time.
ENVISION MATH TEXTBOOK .... PearsonRealize.com
***Students will use their district Google account credentials to log into Pearson Envision Math.
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS for extra practice are available under STUDENT RESOURCES!
Period 1-2A 8:21 - 9:28
Period 2B- 3 9:30 - 10:37
Period 4B-5 11:02 - 12:09
Period 6B-7 12:34 - 1:41
After School Help:
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE FOOD DRIVE!!!!
**Remember: Box Tops for Education!
You need lined loose leaf paper, PENCILS, ERASERS, and a COLORED PEN!
STANDARDIZED TESTING BEGINS MAY6th