WELCOME to GOETZ and to 6th GRADE MATH
with Mrs. Katsoupas in Room 214!
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!!
ENJOY THE FAMILY TIME!!
DON'T FORGET TO ACCESS YOUR SUMMER WORK ON THE DISTRICT WEBSITE!
SUPPLIES YOUR CHILD SHOULD HAVE FOR MATH CLASS... Including their Student Planner
- One 1 1/2 in. 3-Ring Binder (JUST FOR MATH!)
- Loose-Leaf Paper
- Marble Notebook
- One Plastic Pocket Folder (JUST FOR MATH!)
- Pencils with Erasers (No mechanical pencils please)
- Pens (Red and Blue)
- 3-Ring Pencil Pouch
- Headphones or Earbuds for Chromebooks (if possible)
- Handheld Pencil Sharpener(optional)
- Box of Tissues (if possible)
(SUGGESTION: COLOR CODE MATERIALS FOR EACH CLASS so that all MATH is one color.)
WE ARE USING THE ENVISION MATH SERIES .... PearsonRealize.com
**Students will use their district Google account credentials to log into Pearson Envision Math.
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS for extra practice are available under STUDENT RESOURCES!
Period 1-2A 8:21 - 9:28
Period 2B- 3 9:30 - 10:37
Period 4B-5 11:02 - 12:09
Period 6B-7 12:34 - 1:41