WELCOME to GOETZ and to 6th GRADE MATH
with Mrs. Katsoupas in Room 214!
Happy Thanksgiving to All! Enjoy the Family Time!
SUPPLIES YOUR CHILD SHOULD HAVE FOR MATH CLASS... Including their Planner!!
Please replenish their supplies if needed.
- One 1 1/2 in. 3-Ring Binder with Loose Leaf Paper (JUST FOR MATH!) & 4 Divider Tabs
- One Plastic Pocket Folder (JUST FOR MATH!)
- Plenty of Pencils, Erasers, Highlighter, Red and Blue Pen (No mechanical pencils please)
- 3-Ring Pencil Pouch
- Dry Erase Marker and Eraser (or Sock)
- Headphones or Earbuds for Chromebooks
- Handheld Pencil Sharpener(optional)
- Box of Tissues (if possible)
COLOR CODE THEIR MATERIALS FOR EACH CLASS!
- The material becomes more challenging as the year progresses.
- Please encourage your child to stay after school on the days I am available if they have been absent, need to catch up on unfinished work, or would just like the additional practice time.
ENVISION MATH TEXTBOOK .... PearsonRealize.com
***Students will use their district Google account credentials to log into Pearson Envision Math.
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS for extra practice are available under STUDENT RESOURCES!
Period 1-2A 8:21 - 9:28
Period 2B- 3 9:30 - 10:37
Period 4B-5 11:02 - 12:09
Period 6B-7 12:34 - 1:41
Mid Topic Test - Wed.11/14
After School Help: Mon. 11/19
Binders should be coming home with your child every afternoon.
Please help them keep an Organized Binder and Use their notes to complete their homework.
Please support our PTN!