WELCOME to GOETZ and to 6th GRADE MATH
with Mrs. Katsoupas in Room 214!
Marking Period 3 ends April 9th.
Students are learning about Ratios and Rates in Chapter 5.
SUPPLIES YOUR CHILD SHOULD HAVE FOR MATH CLASS... Including their Planner!!
Please replenish their supplies if needed.
- One 1 1/2 in. 3-Ring Binder with Loose Leaf Paper (JUST FOR MATH!) & 4 Divider Tabs
- One Plastic Pocket Folder (JUST FOR MATH!)
- Plenty of Pencils, Erasers, Highlighter, Red and Blue Pen (No mechanical pencils please)
- 3-Ring Pencil Pouch
- Dry Erase Marker and Eraser (or Sock)
- Headphones or Earbuds for Chromebooks
- Handheld Pencil Sharpener(optional)
- Box of Tissues (if possible)
COLOR CODE THEIR MATERIALS FOR EACH CLASS!
- The material becomes more challenging as the year progresses.
- Please encourage your child to stay after school on the days I am available if they have been absent, need to catch up on unfinished work, or would just like the additional practice time.
ENVISION MATH TEXTBOOK .... PearsonRealize.com
***Students will use their district Google account credentials to log into Pearson Envision Math.
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS for extra practice are available under STUDENT RESOURCES!
Period 1-2A 8:21 - 9:28
Period 2B- 3 9:30 - 10:37
Period 4B-5 11:02 - 12:09
Period 6B-7 12:34 - 1:41
**Please support our PTN! The Gift Auction is approaching!
Save the Date: April 7th!!!!
**Remember: Box Tops for Education!
You need lined loose leaf paper, PENCILS, ERASERS, and a COLORED PEN!
After School Help:
CUMULATIVE TEST Friday, 3/22