Remote Learning - Starting 3/16/2020 through 4/8/2020
I miss you all and hope you and your families are staying healthy. Starting March 30th we will continue with our Remote Learning using Google Classroom.
Look for a new post each day. If you need to contact me, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be answering emails between 8am-1pm. Anything after 1pm will be addressed the following day. Thank you and stay healthy!
9:05-10:05 - Read180 (4th and 5th grades)
10:05-10:45 - Writing (4th and 5th grades)
10:50-11:05 - Recess (5th grade)
11:10-11:40 - Lunch (5th grade)
12:20-1:20 - Math (5th grade)
1:25-2:05 - Special (5th grade)
2:10-2:50 - Science/Social Studies (5th grade)
Need help with math homework? Here are some things you can do:
1. Look in your math notebook for notes.
2. Look at the lesson we learn that day.
3. Youtube a video on how to do the skill we learned.
4. Ask an older sibling or parent for help.
5. Google ways to solve these types of problems.
6. Log into Pearson website to access videos and examples. (Go in through your google mail)