** I recommend connecting to Noodletools from the Noodletools Shortcut from Google Drive. Simply click on the App Launcher Button (AKA wafflebutton) from the top right corner. **
For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org. I will happily help!!
- NoodleTools Quick Guide for Students
- How to access NoodleTools through Google (G Suite)
- How to create and edit a source reference
- How to copy and paste a preformatted citation
- How to import a source citation from a database
- How to create parenthetical (in-text) references
- How to print/export your source list
- Show Me: Information Modules - Advanced
- What's New in the July 2021 Update?
More on MLA Format: