Mr. Salerno's Homeroom Rules
- All students are to go to their lockers before homeroom begins. Students will not be allowed to return to their lockers during homeroom.
- Students are expected to be in homeroom when the bell rings. If you are not, then you will be marked late.
- You will be given assigned seats for at least the first two weeks of the year. We will revisit the seat assignments at the completion of the two weeks.
- During the announcements there will be no talking. At the end of the announcements, students will be permitted to talk quietly with the students at their table.
- No food or drinks will be allowed out during homeroom unless noted otherwise.
- Electronic devices are to be put away once the bell rings.