CHRISTA MCAULIFFE MIDDLE SCHOOL
BOYS BASKETBALL 2019-2020.
*We will be hosting a meeting for all players interested in trying out this season on Thursday October 17 in the gym from 2:30-3:30. All student athletes will take the 3:40 late bus home. Any questions, please email me.
*You must arrange a ride home from our workouts at 4:30pm on practice days.If you are selected to represent McAuliffe Middle School in our basketball program, you are expected to be committed. You must:
- Have all required "pay to participate" fees payed in full
- Return a signed copy of the team contract and school policy packet
- Attend daily practices & games
- Adhere to the academic eligibility requirements
- Follow the "Zero Tolerance" discipline policy
- Stay for both games
Furthermore, although we recognize the importance of all extracurricular activities, the team takes priority over other teams/clubs. A strict attendance policy will be implemented. Two unexcused absences may result in removal from the team. All final decisions will be made at the discretion of the coach in accordance with the policies set forth by the Jackson Board of Education. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.orgUpcoming Schedule:Sunday fall workouts at JLHSStarting October 6th through November 24th (closed Nov 10th gym floor will be resurfaced)9am to 11:30 amCoaches from Jackson Travel will be running the sessions. I will be there and can have some interaction with middle school kids, but can not coach HS players.It's important for as many of your kids as possible to attend so please help spread the word--there is no cost to the program. Thank you
Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com
- (Players will contact their parents/guardians on the bus ride home and cooridante a ride home from away games. Typically, I'll have our players text or call once we leave the school and give the best estimated time of arrival back at McAuliffe). Home games the best estimated time of pickup is 5:00.