Following an absence from school, students are expected to...
- Check the missed work bin and pick up all work that you missed while absent.
- Take 2-3 minutes during SSR (Sustained Silent Reading) or during our DO NOW activities to read over all missed work to make sure you understand how to go about completing the work.
- Ask questions if you are unclear about how to complete the work.
- ATTEMPT the work to the best of your ability.
- Arrange a day to stay after school with me for help completing the work if needed and only after making a reasonable attempt at the work.
- Complete and submit all missed work on time and place it in the Homework work bin to avoid receiving zeros.